Immediate Media Co is an award-winning special interest content and platform company. They are one of the biggest consumer media businesses in the UK and one of the largest magazine media publishers.
Radio Times is the UK’s biggest selling quality magazine. It is the bible for the best television, radio and film coverage: exclusive interviews with the biggest names in the business, behind-the-scenes insights, exclusive photo shoots, incisive critics and detailed listings for digital TV and radio channels.
The Radio Times needed a technology partner with a solution that allowed flexibility in their approach so they could innovate and optimise their platform as required in the future.
Radio Times wanted to create an app, which delivers a unique UX while having the ability to innovate the way they present functionality and engage with their audience on a newly launched mobile platform: the DiscoverTV app.
- Simple integration of subscription access control into a registration system
- Automatic handling of iTunes validation
- Reports on users, trials, subscriptions, renewals
Radio Times chose the Evolok platform for some key elements such as ease of integration and flexibility. The platform was able to adapt to new requirements as they emerged, and the Evolok team was on hand throughout the process.
Business Benefits of the Project
- Ability to monetise the functionality of the app
- Allow customers to register to www.RT.com through the iPad
- Build a new subscription base