This privacy notice is to explain how we manage your personal data, from collection through to usage. If you have any questions or want more information on how we use your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com.
Evolok Ltd is a UK company registered in England and Wales No. 07016254
Cookies are used on this website or digital property to provide a better user experience. We do this by placing a small text file on the your device / computer hard drive to track how you use the website, to record or log whether you have seen particular messages that we display, to keep you logged into the website where applicable, to track access, display adverts or content.
Some cookies are required to enjoy and use the full functionality of this website.
Some cookies will be saved for specific time periods, where others may last indefinitely. Your web browser should provide you with the controls to manage and delete cookies from your device, please see your web browser options.
The types of cookies used are:
(1) Tracking Cookies that anonymously capture and remember your device whether that is a mobile, tablet computer or other device that is used when you visit the digital property e.g. website. These cookies keep track of browsing habits and patterns which help to build up a profile of how our readers use the digital property. This information may then be used to personalise your experience on the digital property with things such as products, offers, advertising, content and access to content.
(2) Session Cookies that help make the Digital property or website function, remember your registration and login details; remember your settings; and control access to the Digital Property by meter the number of pages viewed or providing access based on for the purpose of administering access to the Digital Property.
How is information gathered?
- Explicitly (Directly) – when your account is created or a user registers for any service where information is requested and provided by the user. This can be a newsletter signup, registration or subscription to services where a form is filled in.
- Implicitly (in-directly) – this is when information is gathered through normal browsing and through website technology including from web Browsers and mobile or tablet applications. This can include advanced tracking mechanisms.
What information is gathered?
- When you visit the website or Digital Property, certain information may automatically be collected from your device. This information may include information such as the your IP address, device type, unique device ID numbers, login information, browser-type and version, time zone setting, operating system and platform, geographic location (e.g. country or city-level location) and other technical information.
- We may also collect information about how your device has interacted with the Website or Digital Property, including the pages accessed, visit dates and time, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information referring page location so whether the user came from a social network, other website or search engine.
- Collecting this information enables us to better understand who comes to our Site, where they come from, and what content on our Site is of particular interest to them. We use this information for our internal analytics purposes and to improve the quality and relevance of our Site to our Users.
- If a user registers then the personal information that’s provided is used to create a customer profile that may be linked to any other data collected previously. The profile will contain all the information provided within the interactions on the site.
How is the information used?
- Identify your interests. We might then put your information into groupings or segments by a particular audience, which means we can serve you a tailored experience, offer specific products, advertisements and offers that will interest you within the website or digital property.
- To send out newsletters and emails about content, products and services, including website information about events, competitions, and rules of the website or digital applications
- To manage access to parts of the website and mobile applications. This may use data collected to create a unique user token for continuous tracking to protect against content access circumvention.
- To provide targeting advertising which are relevant to your segment or profile.
- If you have registered or purchased any services, then the data gathered may be used to keep you updated on those services.
- To send a confirmation notice to the yourself of the registration;
- To administer and manage accounts, including username and password resetting, responding to enquiries raised by users, to contact users about any problems with their accounts, or the use of our products and services, or their conduct on the Site;
- To provide quotes or offers for, and updates about, our products and services;
- To notify about changes, improvements, and upgrades to our products and services and the Site;
- To ensure that content from Site is presented in the most effective manner for yourself and for your computers or devices;
- To keep our Site safe and secure;
- To administer our Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, product development, quality control, statistical and survey purposes;
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.